Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Professor Janise White explains how to purchase the Ignatius Sancho recording "Minuets & Optional Dances" on iTunes, CDBaby.com & Amazon.com

Ignatius Sancho (1729-1780) is featured at AfriClassical.com  He was an African slave who became a composer and author, and was Britain's first Black voter

Professor Janise White explains how to purchase the Ignatius Sancho recording Minuets & Optional Dances:

Dear Colleagues:

To purchase “Minuets & Optional Dances” by Sancho click on the links below:

1. DOWNLOAD CD: Use the links to download the CD on iTunes and CD Baby.

2. PURCHASE CD:  Use the links to Purchase the CD. You may purchase the CD on CDBaby.com or Amazon.com by providing your name and mailing address to have the CD shipped to you.

Thank you for your patronage.

Prof. Janise White

Comment by email:
Dear Janise,

Many thanks for sharing that information. The 'hard' CD is not available for sale on the UK Amazon site, but the download is. I was also able to successfully download it from iTunes - although why I could not do that when I tried earlier this week I do not know.

I have added details of the recording to my Sancho bibliography and to the Sancho's music page on my website, and I have also tweeted it to my followers.

Best wishes

Brycchan


----------------------------------------------------------
Professor Brycchan Carey
Department of Humanities, Northumbria University

No comments: