Friday, July 1, 2016

Pianist Mark Boozer: I just wanted to let you know about my new YouTube channel, which contains uploads of several performances of standard repertoire.


Mark Boozer
Mark Boozer, classical pianist, recording artist, Associate Professor of Music at Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, visit 

Mark Boozer plays Robert Schumann - Fantasy in C Major, Op 17, 1st movement (13:18)  

Mark Boozer plays Robert Schumann - Fantasy in C Major, Op 17, 2nd movement (8:21)

Mark Boozer plays Robert Schumann - Fantasy in C Major, Op 17, 3rd movement (11:01)  

Mark Boozer announces his new YouTube Channel of works for piano:

Thank-you so much for announcing my recital at Morehouse College in Atlanta this past April. I just wanted to let you know about my new YouTube channel, which contains uploads of several performances of standard repertoire. Have a listen when you can block out some time and let me know what you think.

No comments: