Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kelly Hall-Tompkins: Happy Holidays! 2 New Strings Features and Video from Brevard! [Over 350,000 views of 'Imagination' on YouTube]

Dear William J.,
Happy Holidays!  This is the time of year for family, friends, celebration and gratitude.  It always makes me reflective and grateful for all the wonderful things in the past year and excited about the year to come!  First let me say thank you to YOU!  It has been an exciting year releasing my DVD Album "Imagination" because you watched and sent me so many kind words, well wishes and amazing support!  I am also grateful for the magazines and organizations featuring my album- Strings Magazine and Chamber Music America among others.  I am grateful for all of the amazing concerts I have played in terrific venues with incredible artists!  In fact, I  just received the video from my performance of the Barber Violin Concerto with Keith Lockhart at the Brevard Music Festival and I am happy to share it with you!  Below is a link to the 4 minute last movement, but if you have time, please check out the full performance on my You Tube Channel.
Warmest Wishes to you and your family for a Happy Holiday Season!
Sincerely,
Kelly
Feature of "Imagination" Video Album
Now over 350,000 Views on You Tube


No comments: