Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Errollyn Wallen performs piano works and songs at Wapping Hydraulic Power Station Tuesday June 25 at 7.45pm

Errollyn Wallen
Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'd like to invite you to my first solo performance since winning the Ivor Novello Award for Classical Music last month.

I'll be performing a selection of my piano works and songs at the fantastic space of Wapping Hydraulic Power Station on Tuesday June 25th  at 7.45pm

Wapping Hydraulic Power Station
Wapping Wall
London E1W 3ST


Tickets (£12) may be ordered from the brochure form (attached), by credit card by calling 020 7680 2080 – or purchased at the door.

My work is also currently  featured in an installation at the Wapping Project entitled Memory, Reflection and the Passing of Time.

I look forward to seeing you soon!


Warm wishes,

Errollyn


IVOR NOVELLO AWARD FOR CLASSICAL MUSIC 2013

WINNER OF FIPA D'OR 2013 for Best Music for a Television Series (ONE NIGHT, BBC One)


No comments: