Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Roy F. Eaton in Australia from February 6-26 playing "I Play for Peace" and "Meditative Chopin"-"Joyful Joplin" combination


Roy F. Eaton writes:
Friends,
I am so busy preparing for my Australian adventure, I haven't taken the time to let all of you know that I will be touring in Australia from February 6 to February 26. I will be playing both my "I Play for Peace" program and the "Meditative Chopin"-"Joyful Joplin" combination starting on the 6th in Canberra at the Multi-Cultural Festival and ending at the "Kosie Fest" commemorating Tadeus Kosziuszko at the Kosziuszko mountain at Jindabyne. 
In between several engagements in Melbourne and Sydney. Truly a dream come true. Thank you all for your support and encouragement through the years. Also, I just had some fun making a youtube video called "Hairpeace by Roy and Reo" at the suggestion of my fabulous hairstylist Reo Anderson.
Check it out. 


No comments: